SYNAPSE provides opportunities for students to:
- Present their research results and obtain feedback from neuroscientists at other institutions via poster presentations.
- Discuss important issues in neuroscience training via workshops and panel discussions.
- Learn about cutting-edge research via a keynote speaker.
- Form and potentiate connections with other neuroscientists in the region.
Development of SYNAPSE
- Read the original PKAL article by JMU SYNAPSE organizer Cheryl Talley.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.